Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Wednesday is Lost

So, back in the day, you local people used to get your scoop and insight on Lost from Preston and Steve. Now, they seem more intent on tatooing someone than covering Lost. Even when they do, the more I listen, the more I think they don't even watch the show. Usually I wish I could put my head in a meat grinder. After a few slow seasons, finally the show is getting intereting again and its good to hear some insight and get pointed back to things that happened in the past so you know what the heck is going on.....

Check out Entertainment Weekly's site. On Wednesdays they have a feature that goes over some stuff from last week and has some tidbits for this week's episode. On Thursdays they have a great recap piece, usually with some really indepth stuff. This Doc Jensen guy clearly has too much time on his hands, but makes for some good reading. Enjoy.
http://www.ew.com/ew/article/0,,1550612_20245769_20258405,00.html

No comments: