The first season of heroes was awesome. Good plot, good suspense, good characters. Since then though, I feel like they have turned most of the characters into a joke. There is so much waffling, so much looking like a tool. Hiro, the hero of the first season, was made to look like a complete bumbling clown. Nathan switches his views faster than I can even keep track of. Daphne seems to exist only to get sympathy for Parkman. Parkman who can control anyone else's mind, can't even seem to remember that or even control his own. Claire is constantly whining. Mr. Muggles, don't even get me started on Mr. Muggles, where has he been? They come up with a few good ideas then blow their load with it so fast you barely rember they even brought it up. They could have done a whole season on that crazy puppetmaster dude. I don't know, seems more like recycled xmen plots than anything else.
Despite the best efforts of the writers though, Sylar is the only one who has kept his edge. He is actually committed to the character. Heres to hoping that they keep him on his own tragectory and away from the tornado of a storyline the rest of the clowns are in. I thought it was awesome it looks like they are starting Sylars own little faction of misfits. Maybe they can hit the reset button and spin something off on that at least.
Make a Simple Toilet Roll Bird Feeders
9 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment