skip to main | skip to sidebar

Friday, February 27, 2009

An interesting read.......

http://www.cnbc.com/id/29434104
Posted by Aaron at 5:36 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Random Minutiae

If you are here, you must want to know what I have to say..... Poor you.


Visitor Map
Create your own visitor map!
I pity all Web Site Hit Counter of you .......

My Blog List

  • Where life is taking me
    Make a Simple Toilet Roll Bird Feeders
    9 years ago
  • Guy Like Job
    Love Wins Pt. 3: Hell
    15 years ago

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2009 (39)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (8)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ▼  February (21)
      • An interesting read.......
      • Welcome back gets shut down.....
      • welcome back to me. quote of the day...
      • Another good Peggy Noonan this week.
      • A follow up to my "talking up" the economy post fr...
      • Stimulus, what stimulus??
      • Good thing the government is going to handling ALL...
      • One of my regrets in life....... I didn't come u...
      • An oldie, but a goodie.....
      • Since Woody thinks I'm a "Republican whore" for my...
      • How much is a trillion dollars?
      • Wednesday is Lost
      • And now, a word from my man crush....
      • Stratfor
      • Sylar is the only reason to watch heroes
      • Why is everything suddenly a catastrophe?
      • OK, so this would be kinda scary......
      • I'm on fire today.....
      • Quote of the day
      • According to this email, not being catholic has fi...
      • First article from the What is Weierbach report......